Don't let anyone steal your pie!
Wishing you lots of abundance!
Don't let anyone steal your pie!
Wishing you lots of abundance!
My Visit to Psychic Girl: Jusstine Kenzerr
Like any true overachiever, I'm itching for more challenges and exciting paths to explore, I'm curious about what lies ahead and heck, any advice of any kind is warmly appreciated by this busy girl on the go at this point.
When I had the opportunity to meet with Jusstine Kenzer, a.k.a. Psychic Girl, for a reading recently, I knew this might be just what the doctor ordered.
Jusstine has made a name for herself in the biz having worked with plenty of celebs (ah-hem, Britney Spears) and media outlets in the past, so she's certainly no stranger to the spotlight.
Best of all, I had heard great things about her, so I wasn't terribly nervous when I pulled up to her Burbank home/office for my reading.
What's the worse that could happen, right?
Now, a little background--I've never actually had an official psychic reading ever before in my life, but I've always been intrigued by the concept. Sure, I've enjoyed mini 10-minute sessions at various fashion events over the years, but this would be my first experience with a full hour or so devoted to me in a private setting.
I couldn't wait!
When I arrived, I stepped into Jusstine's serene space and cozied up on the couch and we chatted about how the session would run.
She told me I needed to have a lot of very specific questions ready to fire away for her, and she would do her best to intuit any answers that came to her.
Truth be told, I didn't really prepare anything in advance, but given that I'm a journalist by profession, and often think on my feet during interviews, I was confident I could get through this without any prep work. After all, what could be more natural to seek answers about than the personal questions of my very own life?
We started off with Jusstine reading my energy right off the bat, and she gave me a nice rounded summary of the overview of where I'm at right now.
It didn't totally make sense to me right away (it was mostly about religion), but when she explained how else it could be interpreted, it started to sink in a bit more.
From there, I fired away questions at her, challenging myself to come up with extremely specific questions versus broad generic questions, as she instructed me.
For example, instead of saying, "Will I be moving in the near future?", you should say "Do you think downtown or Santa Monica would be a better fit for me?"
(FYI, she told me that she definitely saw me moving west more than anything, which is strange, because I never really considered going that direction, and I'm still not sure how I feel about it. But it's a thought.)
You could also give her specific names of people in your life and she could channel their energy and give you an overview of what their purpose is in your life.
Can. We. Say. Fascinating??!
With these, she was spot on. And I was relieved in a way, on so many levels.
Of course we chatted about work/career, family and romantic relationships, and at one point we even did a mini crystal ritual of sorts, to rid myself of energy from a tainted past relationship gone awry.
Whew. If anything, let's hope those crystals are working their magic!
I won't divulge the revelations that I experienced sitting on Jusstine's couch that afternoon, but I will say that I learned a lot. About myself, my limits and what the future (hopefully) holds.
And it's all good stuff! (high-five!)
It's funny how one person's support and listening ear can give you a nudge to do or say what you held in your heart and maybe didn't/wouldn't/couldn't speak of or act on right away.
Jusstine will tap into that. And she'll tell you what she sees for you.
For me, it was also insightful to listen to my heart, slow down and ask the questions that really trigger me. And along the way, I even surprised myself.
I mean, when else would I have had the opportunity to air some of these lingering thoughts (good or bad) to someone?
On the upside, she did confirm that she believes I will get married one day (okay, she actually specified at age 32), but we didn't discuss any other specifics about this mystery man because I apparently haven't met him yet. (Well, that's good to know.)
Lastly, the session ended with a healing experience, where Jusstine guides you through a metaphoric dialogue that requires a bit of concentration and open-mindedness.
At this point, you've already divulged so much of your life to her that you've got nothing to lose--so my advice is just to listen, trust and just let go, even if you feel totally corny.
Because once you get over that, it's kind of awesome.
And you'll open your eyes and realize that Jusstine kind of rocks.
And best of all? She records the whole thing and e-mails you every minute of your reading so you can replay it later on, should you need to hear her soothing, spiritual wisdom at any point. Um, brilliant.
Alright universe, I'm ready when you are....and if I have any questions along the way, I'm going right back to Jusstine.
I just want to thank you so much for your reading and healing that you did for me early July. Much of what you told me has happened already and I no longer feel stuck as I did for so long before coming to you. Shortly after, I reached out to the person I asked you about and he was out of town like you said. what's great is that I think I'm finally over him. My real estate business is progressing. I signed and closed two listings in the community that I was targeting. I feel much more confident and less worried about my life. Coming to see you was the best thing that I could have done for myself. I will continue to work on myself like you said and looking forward to all the wonderful possibilites to come.
Many blessings to you!
- M. Los Angeles
original post by Lori Bizzoco
5 Reasons Why Your Someone New is a Bad Idea
The first few weeks of a relationship can be a deliriously happy time. You're just getting to know your new guy, and the humdrum of daily life with this person hasn't kicked in quite yet. But, even at this early stage, there are warning signs that can tell you whether or not your relationship is heading down a road filled with gravel and potholes. Here are five tip-offs that your new beau isn't "The One" for you.
1. It's entirely physical. Strange as it may sound, it can be difficult to determine if you and your partner's relationship is built solely on physical attraction. Sexual compatibility is, of course, an important component of any relationship, but it sometimes ends up being the only thing you two have in common. If you're having difficulty differentiating between physical and character-based attraction (it's harder to do than you may think), consider how often you pine for others with different personality traits than your partner's. Author Monique Honoman says, "When you find yourself daydreaming about someone else -- even a fictitious someone else -- who acts differently, looks differently, treats you differently, and talks differently than your current partner, then you know your new partner isn't the best fit for you."
Related Link: Four Telltale Signs He's NOT The One
2. You don't have the time. Being in a healthy relationship requires both time and effort. Precisely how much time and effort the relationship deserves is up to you. In this career-oriented, heavily-scheduled modern age, you and your partner may have different opinions of how often you're together. If your significant other needs you to spend more time away from the office than you're willing to sacrifice (or vice versa) and you can't seem to compromise, there's a very good chance that your relationship doesn't have a future.
3. Relationship expectations are different. Your significant other wants a non-committal romance, but you're ready to settle down. Many men and women enjoy spending time together but with different expectations of what the relationship should be officially "labeled" or what the other person wants. It doesn't matter if you both have the same tastes in music, movies, and architecture if you don't have similar expectations for what you are looking for in a relationship.
4. You don't want the same things. Differing views on children or opposing stances on the old city-versus-country debate are hardly deal breakers for a summer fling. These differences are major red flags if you're looking for Mr. Right though. Professional life coach and and relationship expert Amy Schoen stresses the importance of sharing core values with your partner. "For example, if a healthy and active lifestyle is important to your boyfriend, he may be upset if you don't enjoy cooking meals after work each day or hiking on the weekends." Don't assume that your partner will change or that you're obligated to sacrifice your dreams for the sake of your relationship. After all, you both deserve to be happy.
5. You're changing yourself. There's nothing wrong with paying a bit more attention to your appearance or masking your eccentricities for someone you want to impress; however, there is a difference between putting your best self forward and pretending to be someone you're not. According to celebrity psychic Jusstine Kenzer, there are four lifestyle traits of our personality: our communication habits, our activity level, our financial beliefs, and our sexual response. "These traits are as much a part of us as our DNA, and they can't be permanently changed," she explains. "Sure, you may be able to hide them or temporarily alter them -- like wearing colored contact lenses to change your eye color -- but that's all." Concealing your basic preferences and characteristics is never conducive to a healthy, honest relationship.
Lori Bizzoco is the Executive Editor of CupidsPulse.com, a first-of-its-kind website that takes the latest celebrity news and repackages it to help singles and couples navigate their love lives. She is a sought after relationship and entertainment expert who has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Newsday, Chicago-Tribune, Working Mother, Woman's Day, Redbook, Parenting, and on Fox News, The Suze Orman Show, WebMD, Match.com, JDate, YourTango, and more. She's appeared in two books, 'No Excuses: 9 Ways Women Can Change How We Think about Power' by feminist icon Gloria Feldt and 'Cheat on Your Husband (With Your Husband)' by Andrea Syrtash. Today, CupidsPulse.com has more than one million unique visitors per month.
"Has anyone ever said that after they spoke to you, someone they mentioned in the session reached out to them? That's what just happened to me!" -T.O.
Jusstine Kenzerr’s career as a psychic began with her own distinctive journey. A 16-year-old Jusstine would have asserted her passion was fashion—what started as an interest in jewelry eventually became a popular clothing company favored by San Francisco club-goers and fashionistas. But even with all of her success, Jusstine knew something was missing.
It was in the process of finding herself spiritually that Jusstine uncovered her psychic abilities. And while she initially tried to deny it, Jusstine eventually appreciated her gift and its ability to help people “move past being stuck” in the challenges so many of us face. “I’ve had challenges. If I didn’t have challenges, I wouldn’t have searched for the answers … that led me to this work and sharing it with others.
“Treat a psychic reading like having sex with a stranger: be very cautious of who you share your energy with.”
What inspired you to pursue a career as a psychic?
I never woke up one day and wanted to be a psychic. I became psychic by going down a path to find myself spiritually and after years of spiritual studies, there was an energy I couldn't explain. It was always driving me.
What does your position involve on a daily basis?
I do reading/healing sessions with people in person in Los Angeles and all over the world by phone.
What is your favorite part of your job?
Helping people make positive changes in their life. Anyone can give you answers, which I do, but I also help people move past being stuck—especially when it comes to relationships and broken hearts. There are no words to describe what it feels like to help someone heal.
What challenges keep you awake at night?
Actually, I sleep pretty well these days! But of course I’ve had challenges. If I didn't have challenges, I wouldn't have searched for the answers and healing that led me to this work and sharing it with others.
What is it like to deliver a reading where you give bad news?
It doesn't really work like that. A genuine psychic reading is about inspiring someone who is seeking the truth, healing someone who is sick or providing comfort for someone who is mourning. I don't look at people and see bad things. Unless you are robbing a bank or hurting others and asking about the outcome of that, a session is never about predicting gloom and doom.
Was there ever a moment in your career where you’ve thought, “I can't believe I have this job?" What was it?
One of the hardest parts of my job is other people's expectations. I don't look at you and see a map of your entire future. It's difficult when a young girl reads the reviews on Yelp about me and then comes to a session and thinks I can tell her what time and corner to go stand on to meet her soul mate and when she’ll get married. It doesn't work like that.
What are some of the rules you live by?
Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.
What qualities does one need to possess to be successful in your line of work?
This is a great question. All psychic ability is communicating with spirits. Spirits are those that have passed over to the other side. But just because someone has passed over doesn't mean they can see all and know all. Just as you wouldn't run up to some stranger in the street and take their advice, you want to be just as cautious here. Doing this work takes a consistent dedication to spiritual practice and commitment to tap into the absolute highest and best truth to be able to clearly translate that information to your client.
What would you say to those who are skeptical of psychics?
When getting a reading, be skeptical; search for proof and evidence. Treat a psychic reading like having sex with a stranger: be very cautious of who you share your energy with. As far as just someone skeptical about psychics in general, it’s not my job to change anyone's mind. I just focus on doing my job and doing it to the best of my ability.
What one piece of advice do you wish you could tell a 21-year-old version of yourself?
Buckle up, girl—it's not going to be an easy ride! But once you get to the other side, it's all going to be worth it.
11:11 Explained by Leigh McCloskey
Waking up and going to sleep to the waves of the ocean does a spirit good. Seriously counting my blessings for my amazing Malibu summer sublet. Come have a session with me by the ocean. It's heaven on earth! #Blessed
Yes, my name has two S's and two R's. Why? Because I changed it! I believe that everything is energy. That means that consciousness can actually be measured. Which means that everything comes down to a frequency, or to be more specific, everything comes down to a number.
Your name and how it is spelled holds a specific energy. In what I have spiritually studied I have known for a long time that one of the ways you can change your energy is to change the spelling of your name. But don't try this at home alone!
I tried to do this on my own several years ago and during that time, the unique spelling of my name I was using actually worked against me. I had one of the biggest stories ever written about me run in the New York Times. Today, if someone Google's me the story is not linked to me in any way due to this!
Eventually I worked with a numerologist to help me change the spelling of my first name to bring more prosperity into my life. I can honestly say that within a month my entire life upgraded. But I sensed that something was still missing.
Recently someone I trust referred me to Jesse Kalsi. Jesse calls himself an AstroNumerology. Together we worked to find a spelling for my last name that is the most powerful for me. That spelling turns out to have to S's and two R's. I don't know about you, but I care a heck of a lot more about achieving my goals than the spelling of my name looking a little funny.
I chose to change the spelling of my birth name to change my energy and positively change my life. Not everyone needs to do this. The spelling of your name might already be the best energy for you. However, if you are interested in changing the spelling of your name I suggest you seek out a professional who can best help you positively shift your energy to create and manifest your best life possible!
Wishing you answers and healing galore!